Saturday, February 2, 2008

bath time





Judah loves bath time. This is our time together (Judah & daddy), my favorite time of the day with him. He loves to swim, splash, and especially DRINK the bath water. I am not sure if that is bad for him or not, but he loves it so much I can't seem to tell him "no". Our good friends Ken & Courtney Kienow came over for dinner this week, so ken snapped these photos. Ken has recently started doing events/weddings/portraits, etc. He is very talented, check out his site www.kenkienow.com

2 comments:

Soderin Family said...

These are beautiful pictures. Judah's smile lights up my heart! What a special little guy!

Jamie said...

Hey guys, I can't wait to see Judah starting to walk. Mom told me all about it. I also heard he goes down the slide on his belly. So cool!! I want to see the video of it. Katie- good to see you and judah at work the other day.