Thursday, November 15, 2007

Montezuma's Revenge...

UGH... Being sick sucks! So any of you lucky enough to not be battling the stomach flu right now are stoked. Joey and I got hit with it on Monday night. It was kind of this unfolding mystery as to what it was that we got. You see, Joey offered to make dinner on Monday night as I was scurrying to take a long awaited shower before Bible study. He made killer turkey burgers, I couldn't believe it but he even made grilled onions to top them off. Those of you who know Joey well, know that he doesn't cook. When I was pregnant with Judah we ate cereal and quesadillas for the first 4 months, so this was an event. By the time I got home from Bible study Joey had already "been sick" and I was quite nauseous. I decided that it must have been the turkey. So after spending the night alternating bathroom trips we decided that Joey should stay out of the kitchen. That was until we discovered that most of the attendees of Lucy Anselm's 1st birthday party were also sick. Mystery solved, and sorry honey... you're a great cook and you're so not off the hook now.
Pray for little Judah, he's battling the runs and isn't happy about it. If he doesn't turn the corner tomorrow I think we'll have to go in to see Dr. Thomspon. He's refusing most food and liquids as of today. But he's a tough kid and still has a smile on his face.

0 comments: