Wednesday, April 23, 2008

happy birthday kate



we recently celebrated katie's 27th birthday. It's ok to say "27" were not afraid of age, right katie?

ok, I didn't post this earlier b/c I know my wife doesn't like everyone fussing over her. But it's fun to keep celebrating her, she's worth it. I thought I'd tell two truths and a lie about her, and you the reader can play along at home by guessing what the lie is:

1) she's the worlds SLOWEST reader (not because she's dumb, she's very smart), because she tries to read in bed and falls asleep every night. She averages 1 book every lunar eclipse.

2) she's grew up in a town called Bodfish (good luck finding that on a map!)

3) she celebrated her 14th birthday with her mother & grandma Mimi at Euro Disney with Madame & Monsieur Mouse

The first person to buzz in the with the correct answer will be able to come over to my house and pick out not one, but TWO articles of clothing from my closet.

Good Luck Contestants!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

I would love to guess, but after hearing what the prize is.....I think I will pass!

Jenn

the pfaff's said...

Happy Birthday Katie! 27 sounds like a great age...I just like the sound of it - mature, but still young.
As for a guess...#3's a lie?? I'll pass on the clothing too if I'm right!

Jamie said...

Joey you are frickin hilarious, who thinks of stuff like this? Only you. I am going to say #2 is a fib. I am with Jenn and i will pass on the grand prize.

Linda Z said...

Happy Birthday, Katie!!! I loved getting to hang out with you this weekend! You are such a beautiful woman of God! I think #2 is incorrect. :)

Sarah said...

Happy very belated birthday Katie! I don't think I knew that you were pregnant. I think we were joking about it in the nursery a few weeks ago but how funny that we were both pregnant? you and your little one are in my prayers!

Wardrobe Chic said...

I am going to buzz in that #2 is incorrect she grew up in Lake Isabella!! And I will take the grand prize of 2 articles of clothing...I already know what I want...a sweatband and a Cubs shirt and some black dress socks to wear with my sneakers!! Miss you guys!!
p.s. you guys aren't preggers again are you?

Jamie said...

Joey Katie,
When Judah was over today I had so much fun with him. He was super happy and really into making me laugh! He's getting more and more into that. He is practically running down the garden path now. He even fell and scraped his knees and we were right there...he's just so quick. I love him!

Ken Kienow said...

#3 is incorrect!

TWO items from your closet? That would make...9 items of joey's in my closet!

No, you can't have the other 7 back.

Jamie said...

So joey, you know people are needing an update on the wonderful hill family, don't you? I know life is busy and with Katie being pregnant I don't expect her to blog. But if you don't post something soon of judah, then I may have to come over and write your blog for you. I mean it, I will. I have about a billion pictures I could post of him. So get to it. Love you guys, auntie jamie