Sunday, December 7, 2008

False Labor?

Okay, a little confused here. Night before last I was up for 3 hours with some intense cramping, contractions and light bleeding. I was able to go back to sleep for a few hours and everything slowed down. I was really crampy all day yesterday and had some really painful contractions last night. They stopped again and I went to sleep and had nothing last night. Today I feel way better than I did last night, so I'm a bit bummed. I thought it was the real deal. I guess it still could kick in anytime but now I feel like I'm on pins and needles. Maybe Annie is just waiting for her due date, December 9 would be a lovely birthday. In the meantime I'm just trying to stay on top of the house, get some Christmas shopping done and spend quality time with my boys. We'll keep y'all updated. Pray that I would have peace about God's timing in this delivery and be patient to meet our daughter.

7 comments:

Soderin Family said...

hang in there katie! i really think your body is just getting ready. i really think it will be soon. praying too!

Linda Z said...

I thought I was in labor with Jason one night and was getting ready to go the hospital. He didn't come for another week. I guess that just happens sometimes. :p I'd ask the doctor about the bleeding though!!

You looked great today! :)

Court said...

Praying for you, hang in there. It will happen and you will have to try hard to remember what life was like with a family of three!
I can't wait to meet little Annie:)

Steph D said...

praying for you, girl! God will be faithful! Can't wait for our girls to meet sometime soon!

The Pavliches said...

Good to talk to you at church yesterday! Labor is so tricky and none of the signs are the same with each child. Just get rest...you don't realize HOW tired your little guy is making you and you will need any ounce of strength you have for labor! Praying for you guys. xoxo Laura

Jen said...

hey katie!! keep it up.. you are almost there!!!!!!!!!

PS.. can i hire you to do our baby room someday?? if we ever have one :)

Marlene said...

Happy Due Date! I hope she comes soon. December 9th would be lovely!