Thursday, March 12, 2009

'Nanny Gril'

As Judah puts it...
Annie is a pure joy. We're really starting to see her personality come out. I'm happy to say that she is a Mama's girl and loves to sit around and chit chat. She can be quiet and she can can be loud, but most always toothache sweet.

She is growing so fast and already weighing in in the 95th percentile. She sleeps great at night, mostly just cat naps during the day. It's funny because with Judah that drove me totally nuts, to never have more than a 20 minute break at a time. However, with Annie, I hardly even notice if it's been 20 minutes or 3 hours because now with 2 there's not really much of a break anyway. I'm loving all things girly, which kind of surprises me, but I love to dress her up and especially show Auntie Jamie how I can actually put together a smoking hot outfit, at least for Annie anyway. (Jamie, you're my fashion queen).



5 comments:

Steph D said...

so presh - your whole fam! I love how blogs can keep us connected!

The Pavliches said...

so cute! i love that he calls her annie girl, that is so sweet. I am sorry i couldnt make it today, i wasnt feeling good this morning, but i will plan on being there next week. Your kids are so cute!

Jamie said...

She sure is toothache sweet! And runway fashionable but she gets that from you! I love it! She gets more gorgeaous everyday and I love her "griliness" (as Judah would say) too. I love her sweet cheeks in the pic with her pink beanie!

Linda Z said...

You are blessed with beautiful kiddos, Katie!! :)

Lori said...

so glad you have a little lady to chit chat with! It going to be so fun seeing her grow.