Saturday, May 2, 2009

My sweet babies....

I'm feeling particularly mushy about my kids today. Judah has the stomach flu, not the swine flu, don't worry. This is the first time ever that Judah has been sick enough that he has wanted to just cuddle and rest. Its crazy how much your maternal instincts kick in when your babies are in pain. This is my first time dealing with stomach stuff with the kids, so I was really nervous. The crazy thing is, there is no place I'd rather be. I know it may sound sick, especially if you don't have kids, but I just have to be there with him for every "burp".

Currently Judah is begging for water (he can't hold anything down just yet, so little sips are all he gets), begging for a sandwich and me deciding what I can eat that wouldn't be so bad 'coming back up' just in case. I'm having to sneak food, just so he doesn't beg to eat. I guess its at least a good sign that he is feeling well enough to want to eat. Let's just hope he can keep something down soon.

Here are some pics of the kids at their best, mostly just to cheer me up.



Judah with his tool belt helping daddy



Double Trouble



2 Teeth at 4 months, what the heck!?!


Nana & Nanny

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I just love these two! I am so glad Judah is doing better katie. I think the picture of judah and annie on the little bike may be one of my favorite photos ever!

Dave, Kristal and Wes said...

How did you get them both to smile at the same time? I'm impressed. They are looking more alike everyday- how cute! Today I just found a tooth popping through on Wesley. I will only get to enjoy that gummy smile a little longer.

Lonnalee Anderson said...

precious. Judah is a stud.