Saturday, May 9, 2009

Oh how He loves...



"Then I will sprinkle clean water on you and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put my Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them." Ezekiel 36:25-27

This is what it's all about folks... He loves us, he loves me and it makes me want to weep. He loves us to the point of death, so that we can rise, be cleansed, unshackled, redeemed for the purposes of his glory! But really we all stand paralyzed in the enormous 'sea of mercy' unless we really get it... He loves us. That's where our faith can begin to have hands and feet (not to mention brains & and a mouthpiece). Otherwise, our hearts are never freed from that stony birth, and all our attempts at holiness are pure vanity.

Katie

1 comments:

Jenny Schlenker said...

Love it, Love it, Love it - Amen, Amen Amen!!!!!! I love this song and JMM..... I love you Katie, Thanks for your encouragement!