Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lip Service...

So yesterday was my follow-up appointment with the dermatologist for my lip. He came into the room and says, "Good new, it's a Blah, Blah, blah (three really big words that I totally can't remember nor do I understand), which basically means that we don't know what it is, but it's not a pre-cancer nor cancer." So guess I left a little confused becuase that's really all he told me, it's not dangerous at all, maybe like a birth mark type thing or something. The problem is, I still don't want it on my face. He froze it to see if that would be enough to regenerate some new skin, but I'm not too optimistic. We'll see... all this to say, praise God that it isn't anything serious and I won't go through life with half a lip. Thanks for prayers and everyone's concern.

2 comments:

Blstanzel said...

Just found your blog- it's the first time I've seen Judah- he is super cute! How old is he now? Our daughter will be 9 months on Saturday- it's crazy she will be that old already!
We'll be out there for a visit in December and hope to see you guys then. Love you,
Leah Stanzel (Tucker)

Joey, Katie, Judah and Annie said...

Leah!!
Thanks for the comment and for saying hello! Judah is almost 7 months. Aren't they amazing? Ellie is adorable, she has the most beautiful smile. You all look so happy and it sounds like God is blessing you and keeping you very busy. Will look forward to seeing you in December and meeting little Ellie!
Love,
Katie