Sunday, August 12, 2007

My first blogging attempt....

I've found that I so enjoy being able to keep up with family and friends via the blogging world that I feel that I need to begin my own contribution. Actually it's turned into a total guilty pleasure surfing the web/blogs after Judah's gone down for bedtime while Joey's checking all the sports updates. But the truth is, I'm totally tech. challenged so I never thought that I could figure it out. But Joey gave me a quick tutorial and I think I can at least get started.
I've begun reading a bit since Judah was born and I've found it's almost become a necessity to remind me that my brain still works and enjoys topics other than baby poop, sleep schedules, and what the heck is going on with Judah (which I ask nearly every day about some phenomenon that he is or isn't doing). Writing, I feel might be another blessed outlet for such thoughts and ponderings. But I'm sure that Judah will take up much of my blogging time as well because let's admit it, he's pretty darned amazing and definitely the most exciting thing happening in my life. Well someone is screaming after a 15 minute nap (and no it isn't Joey), so duty calls. Looking forward to this new relationship!

0 comments: